Quick visualization of Length standard for V-Belts.
Have you ever asked yourselves what is Li, La, Ld…? You would find in this article a clear visualization of the different length standard for trapezoidal belts.
First of all please reminder that all length should measure under tension. Below are the descriptions of each length code standards where :
La is belt outside circle,
Lp is pitch line,
Li is inside circle,
Le is effective length,
Ld is datum length.
You can contact for tech support and you consult on -line stock inventory at www.itafran.com .
Latest Blog Posts
- Lawn mowers Belts for all your garden applications.
- Comprehensive High Quality Power Transmission Belts range
- High Performance Rubber Timing Belt ranges by CMW Power Transmission
- Cogged Raw Edge V Belt High Performance CMW Power Transmission PowerPlus EPDM
- Quick visualization of Length standard for V-Belts.
- CMW Elastic ribbed belt for roller to roller transmission